Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I Now Have a Passive Income Of $300 per Month From Ehow

Even if I stop right now and do not write any more articles, I now have a passive income of $300 per month from ehow.com. Today was a $12.82 earnings day. I think that is pretty good. I am finishing up my fourth month on ehow.com and I don't know if it could be done any faster. May be if someone new before they started what the keyword niches were and only wrote articles based on those niches they may have better success. I have seen people that are fairly new on ehow with relatively few articles who claim they are already making more than $10.00 per day, but we will never know. I did not believe it at first and if I had not put so much effort into creating this passive income, I still would not believe it.

If I now have a passive income of $300 per month from ehow.com then may be it is also possible for some people to be making $1,000 - $3,000 per month. I have always thought it was not true, but I guess I was wrong.

I still have a lot of articles that have not made any money, I am trying to tweak them to see if I can squeeze any money out of them but so far nothing has worked. I have a couple of $0 earners that are at least 3 months old. If anyone has any suggestions, I would appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers