Thursday, April 9, 2009

How My Ehow.com Experience is Changing

How My Ehow.com Experience is Changing

I started writing for Ehow.com in December. I didn't really expect very much out of it. I did not think it was possible to make money online writing. In late December and early January I really started putting my heart into it and started writing a lot. I made less than $2 in December $22 in January, and $28.00 in February, at least I was making $1 per day. By the end of February, I was once again thinking that there is no money to be made in writing online.

I put my efforts into some of my other projects for awhile, all the time still studying and learning about how to make money online. I started learning more and researching more about keywords. I still had a difficult time believing the other writers on ehow that said they were making a lot of money on the site. Especially the ones claiming to make $500, $1000 or even $2,000 per month. Could it be true? I decided to give ehow another try. I made it to my 200th article in March and I am now trying for 300. I made $40 in March, still disappointing. In April I began implementing all that I have learned about keywords. And to my surprise it started working immediately. I immediately began making more money on ehow as soon as I started focusing on my keywords. I even went back and changed some of my old articles with my new keyword techniques. My earnings started increasing. I am now making $4 per day on ehow. Half of my articles that have earned money in April were written in the last two weeks. This just proves how my keyword technique has really changed things for my ehow.com experience.

I am now getting excited again about ehow. I now think that $500, $1000 or even $2000 per month is very possible and within my reach. I am going to keep going. Not only writing 300 articles on ehow, but writing articles based on good keywords. I now know that I can make money writing online.

1 comment:

  1. Great to hear that the Keyword strategy is working. Very encouraging to hear

    ReplyDelete

Followers