Friday, April 17, 2009

$150.00 April Goal for Ehow

My current goal for my ehow.com account is $150.00 for the month of April. I currently have 288 articles on ehow. My original goal was to make $500.00 per month by May. I still think that is possible. My articles have needed a little time to season, but now that they have my earnings have really started to pick up. I will keep you posted.

I am still dumbfounded by the people that claim they make about $4-5 dollars per article per month. That would be awesome if it were true. That would mean that I would make about $1,400.00 per month just on the articles that I have. I don't know if that is possible but we shall see. I will be happy with $500.00 per month on ehow.

I have been shocked to see some of my newer articles start to surpass the earnings of my top earners. I have been changing my featured articles to reflect my top earning articles, so if you are ever curious, those are my top five earning articles for the month.

I still continue to write about things that I know, although I have tried to focus on keywords and keyword phrases. I am also trying to properly place the keywords in the articles. There are some days that I think I have maxed out the things that I know about, but then I get another idea. Thank you for following my ehow experiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers