Monday, September 27, 2010

Who's Life Are You Building, Your Bosses, Or Your Own?

Who's life are you building each day? If you have a 9-5 job, you just may be building a life for your boss or the shareholders of the company that you work for. Sure you are making a salary and it is paying the bills, but what will happen down the road. Are you able to save money for your retirement? What if you lose your job? Will you be able to support your family? I worry about all of these things just as much as you do. That is why I want to use my skills to build an additional passive income online just in case my other steady source of income gives out or I want to quit it altogether. Wouldn't that be nice? Making enough money online through passive income that makes it possible to quit the ole day job.

So now, I have myself and hopefully others all pumped up and ready to start making some passive income. Now, how are we going to do it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers