Wednesday, June 3, 2009

May Ehow Earnings Report

My fifth month on ehow was completed at the end of May. My earnings were $255.18. Short of my goal but definitely not something to complain about. May be I set my goal too high. I have heard from others that it was a slow month. I was doing great until around the 22nd of the month when earnings started dropping. I thought it was strange because I was writing a lot of articles. I have a total of 463 articles at the moment. Other ehow members claim they were making a lot more money by their fifth month with less articles. I hope there is not something I am doing wrong.

I wrote a total of 105 articles in May. Not too shabby. I thought that since some of my earlier articles have seasoned a little that it would start to pick up. I guess it takes longer than I thought. Either way, ehow seems to be an excellent way to make some extra money. It is not something you can depend on because you never know how things will go, but it is nice extra income.

I have re-adjusted my goal to $500.00 for June. I like to aim big.

1 comment:

  1. You are doing great. Thanks for the info on the progress that you are making. I ended the month just shy of $70 with about 72 articles. At present I am 16 articles away from 100. I am coming up behind you slow but steady.:-)

    ReplyDelete

Followers