Sunday, May 31, 2009

One Day Left Until Final May Ehow Earnings

The last day of May is finally here, earnings have not been at all what I expected, but I certainly would not say that I am disappointed because the earnings at ehow.com are good even if they are not what I thought they would be.

This month I cranked out a lot of articles and I expected to see some great increases in my earnings. Of course, I did earn more, but the numbers were not any where near what I expected. I still think that ehow is fabulous because as I said before the numbers are better than anywhere else. If I had put these same articles on other sites such as Associated Content or Bukisa, I most likely would not have made as much.

I will wait until tomorrow before I release the final earning amount for May, after all I still have one day left.

I do still believe that it is necessary to write about a variety of topics and to write several articles on each topic because you never no which ones will be winners.

The top subjects still seem to be:

1. Legal
2. Financial
3. Web Hosting
4. Medical
5. Travel

I hope that everyone reached their goals this month. I am 20 articles short of my article writing goal this month, but I still have the rest of the day, so I may write a few more. Even though I did not reach my writing goal, I still wrote 105 articles which is still a good amount of articles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers