Thursday, May 21, 2009

Ehow.com Earnings on Target for $300.00 for May

My Ehow.com earnings are on target for $300.00 for May. I am glad that I set my goal at $500.00 because I love a challenge. Even if I don't reach it, I know that I will at least double my income from last month.

It has been more difficult than I thought. I have to write a continuous stream of new articles to keep up the pace. This is difficult sometimes.

Also, there are topics that I thought would be high earners and they are not. There are other topics that I did not think would be great earners and then they surprisingly are good earners. There are times when I write three articles on the same subject and two are duds and the third is a good earner, go figure. I guess I must have the formula right in only the one article.

Sometimes I am thinking about SEO when I am writing and other times I am just so consumed with the topic that I forget to include SEO techniques. When I try to use SEO techniques, my articles do not sound as smooth. I am probably over thinking the problem.

I am very happy that ehow has regularly updated earnings for the past 6 days, I think that may be a record. I was reading in the forums and found some old posts from more than a year ago. I guess they were having the same problems back then. I hear that they are working on the problem and hope to have it fixed soon.

I also fall into a rut of writing about the things that I am really familiar with. I should branch out and learn new things.

I hope that all of you are reaching your goals. Even if I fall slightly short of my goal for the month of May, I will still feel that it was a success because my earnings have already surpassed what I made last month.

3 comments:

  1. I'm am impressed! You're thinking sounds very similar to mine. I feel that if you can do it, so can I. I am also surprised by the types of articles that seem to earn and really can't find a rhyme or reason to it. I also over think SEO. Very helpful post, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad to know I am not alone with my rut of writing. I only write when I am inspired to write because if I try to crank out articles it takes the fun out of writing. I know that more articles I have the more money I will be making but I know it will happen if I just keep going the way I am going. I too am tracking my earnings on my blog. I am no where near where you are but you give me hope. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Followers