Tuesday, July 14, 2009

EHow Homepage Featured Article

EHow has chosen one of my summer home and garden articles to feature on their homepage. I just received an email yesterday from an eHow.com gal telling me that she is currently programming the home page and that she wants to feature my article on How to Save Money Watering Your Summer Garden.

My response of course was woo hoo!. I am so thrilled. I really feel like I am part of the eHow community. What an honor to be featured on the homepage. She did not tell me anything else about is such as when it will be featured or where on the homepage it will be featured. Of course I am hoping for the top spot. EHow is so incredible. Nothing else seems to compare in my book. EHow.com is the best.

Of course now I am checking the homepage every few minutes to see if my article has made it to the number one spot yet. In the meantime my earnings have been great. They were over $17 dollars today. I am averaging more than $14.00 per day this month. This will be a great month. All of my hard work is starting to pay off.

I really do not think that I am some kind of fabulous writer. I think that just about anyone can write articles online at eHow.com and make passive income. Sometimes I read posts on the forum from people that are expecting to make hundreds of dollars from their 50-100 articles. That is not enough. Even at 300 articles I knew I did not have enough. Now that I am at 543, I can see the light at the end of the tunnel and it is getting brighter.

Of course, I had to learn a little bit about SEO (search engine optimization). I still have about 77 articles that have never earned a penny. My highest earning article has earned $35, but I have a number two article that is up to $33 and I think it will surpass my top earning article any time now.

The key to success on eHow.com seems to be writing a lot of articles on a variety of subjects. Even subjects that appear to be over used such as weight loss and travel are still good topics to write about. Just put your opinions in the how to format and you are set.

I need to pinch myself because I still cannot believe that I am going to be featured on the homepage of ehow.com. Thank you eHow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers