Thursday, July 23, 2009

Ehow $75 Bonus Mystery SOLVED!

Ehow finally announced the winners of the June homepage contest and now I know for sure that is why I received the $75.00 bonus with my June earnings. Very nice. Thank you Ehow. My journey to making passive income online is going well. I still wish I knew more, but I am learning everyday.

Ehow.com is definitely a viable option for making passive income online. I am proof of that. It is a lot of work to get it going and I don't think that I will slow down until I have 1500 articles or more. We shall see.

I still do not know the best topics to write about and I am constantly researching new topics. There are only so many articles that one can write about weight loss, flat abs and starting your own business. I need some fresh meat. What to write about next? Ehow seems to want more summer gardening articles so I assume that those are really needed. However, I wonder when they will put my article on watering your summer garden on the homepage.

I guess we will all have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers