Wednesday, July 1, 2009

June Ehow Earnings

Wow, what a month on eHow. I made a total of $443.70. Slightly lower than my goal of $500.00 but I am getting closer. My articles made me $368.70 which was surprisingly low I thought, but most of them are still new. I also earned a $75.00 bonus which was extremely cool. I have made a total of $946.76 on ehow.com since I started in December.

Ehow is so much better than I thought, I wish I had realized it sooner. I think they need better tutorials on how to write for them and make money because if more people understood what they needed to do, they would do it. It is such a mystery and everyone is trying to figure it out on their own.

I only wrote 73 articles this month which was short of my goal but I have had some writers block and too much goofing around on the internet, etc. I want to write at least 90 articles per month, so I will make it up this month. I now have 536 articles total.

My views increased from 73,183 to 118,857 in the month of June. That is a nice increase in views.

I did not make enough on bukisa or associated content for a payout on earnings for views, but I did make $2.50 for one article on associated content. I am not really sure if it is worth it to write anything for associated content. Because bukisa and AC pay based on views, I try to write articles that I think will get a lot of views, but it still does not pay very much. I love the upfront payments at AC but with very little coming in after it does not seem worth it. My ehow articles make me much more and they keep making me money over time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers